
Yes, kudos to Jack Johnson for packing the Usana Amphitheater more full than I have ever witnessed at any other concert. Kudos to Jack for his clean lyrics and happy, feel good melodies.
Dan bought tickets for us about 6 months ago and it paid off! Kudos to Dan as well for getting us front and center and not missing a bit of the action!
Not only are Jack's lyrics clean but they are my dreams put into words. Jack always sings about such beautiful things. The ocean, love, family, hopes and dreams. This is why I love Jack so much. If you get the chance listen more closely to the lyrics of his songs. They are very clever. It was so refreshing and literally music to my ears to go to his concert.
Thanks Dan for an amazing night and your good rhythm! I love you!
3 comments:
Oh I hope you 2 had so much fun! I think the late partying concert night had Dan tired this morning!!!
DUH! I'm super jealous! My little sister went too :( Jack reminds me of Hawaii... :)
I heart Jack too. I wish I was there with you guys.
Post a Comment