11.26.2008

Did you know...

That I am the luckiest women in the world! Do you want to know why? I'll show you why...(see below)




I married my best friend! And when I say best I mean the highest standard of "best friend"!
I trust in him and believe in him more than I have anything in my life!

Being that this time of the year we reflect on what we are thankful for I would say HE is definitely what I am most thankful for this year!
I am....

Thankful for his selflessness
Thankful for his dedicated two year mission that he served (it blesses my life)
Thankful for his irresistible sense of humor
Thankful for his endless supply of knowledge
Thankful for his empathy
Thankful for his constant playfulness
Thankful for his encouragement
Thankful for his many talents
Thankful for his love he gives to me so generously
Thankful for his determination
Thankful that he will father my children
Thankful that he is a hard worker
Thankful that he is MINE!

And....
Thankful to God for letting me meet him!


Everyday I am simply amazed by the blessings I receive and I am so happy we have a Holiday to celebrate it all!

What are you thankful for?

I hope your Thanksgiving is oh so lovely, filled with food, family, and joy!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I LOVE the longboarding picture! It's just so innocent and care-free. :) How are you guys? What's new in your world??