I have been loving it...Just a monthly/bi-monthly snip snip and I'm good to go!
But lately it has happened...the itch I have been resisting for so long is starting to be too itchy to ignore! I WANT SOME CHANGE.....I WANT SOME FUN NEW COLOR....I WANT TO DYE MY HAIR!
Weekly now I ask Dan, "do you think i should dye my hair?" and no matter his reply I have been able to talk myself out of it after I run my fingers through my oh so healthy hair that has been dye free for 1 1/2 years now!
Maybe its the weather that has got me feeling drab and aching for a change. (no sunshine makes me do crazy things) Either way I'm just about to make that call to my salon! but ahhhhhhhhhh I maybe shouldn't because my hair is growing out so nicely, and its so much less maintenance, and care free and healthy and CHEAPER!
HELP!
What shall i do???
See below for a timeline of my hair in pictures( i left some of the more um not so desirable hair color's i had out)....some of these pictures are extremely old school...some are the only ones I could find on my computer.

These last two are of my how my hair is now...the natural color...it gets lighter in the summer!
And this is what color I am thinking I want to go too....it wouldnt' be that HUGE of a change being that I am already a redhead.... maybe just a little bit more vibrant.
So I would love to hear what ya'll think? Should I stay? should I go Ashlee's color? or any other color suggestions that you think would be cute?
5 comments:
I SO know how this changing your hair itch comes about because I used to have the same problem!!! By far I love your hair in it's natural state. It just looks more you and well natural of course...but, I also like your idea pictures for a little change. They aren't too drastic or different. I would suggest putting in darker reddish highlights opposed to dying your whole head, so that you still get the deeper look you want but aren't totally taking away your natural color. This most likely wouldn't show too much when it grows out either..so that you don't have to fix it constantly. And just remember, that little babe is coming soon and you're going to have lots of pictures taken with you in them and so what do you want your hair to look like in those pics??? Now that I've writen a novel...!
Oh Sarah... you're just so versatile. You can pull off anything. I do love the color you have now and I think making it more vibrant would look great. I'm not a huge fan of highlights as of late. I love things like panels!!! I have a diagnal panel around my head, and it's just a little lighter than the rest of my hair. It's noticeable but suttle. And I love how it just peeps out here and there. That's my 2 cents :)
You are cute no matter what. But if you want to change it change it girl. That won't hurt it. It is just a few shades different. It is dying it from black to blonde and all that stuff.
I agree with Jayni :) I think the deeper red would be a fun change, and it wouldn't be as damaging as bleach. But, I compulsively dye my hair so I'm a bit biased in my opinion haha
I think that color of hair would be totally boss! I mean, you are so beautiful, you could just about do anything even shave your head and I would be all over you!!!!:)
Post a Comment