










Our Room
We had to wait a week to go on our "honeymoon" because of school! Finally on Thursday I left work a bit early and i thought we were just going to go to Bombay house and my nephews lacrosse game and hang out and then leave the next morning! Indeed we did go to Bombay and Seth's game but afterwards Dan was up to something I had no idea about. He said lets go for a drive on the Alpine Loop and see the fall colors I told him that was a great idea! Well the sun was already setting and it was basically dark by the time we got to the mouth of the canyon! I didn't even notice or care he just kept driving and I didn't even realize we had driven clear to Midway, where Dan pulled up in front of some ginourmous mansion to "ask for directions" I'm pretty gullable making it easy for people to surprise me but I knew something fishy was going on. Dan took me by the hand and led me up stairs int he mansion to a door that said "dan and sarah" waterfall room. We went in and there was a fire in the fireplace and a 10 foot tall bed I swear. It was so cozy enjoyable! The next morning we had breakfast, stuffed french toast, bacon, and fruit. (i totally had seconds) then we wandered around the gorgeous property
BreakfastAfter our bellys were full and adventures over we were on our way To Zions National Park for some camping, hiking, and some lounging by the camp fire. It was so great to be out in the fresh air and it was breathtakingly beautiful down there with the changing colors of fall. We even got to meet Bambi!
6 comments:
even though i've already seen these pictures, i loved looking at them again! such a nice, beautiful, and relaxing time you guys had.
You two are such a good looking couple. Both really cute. I loved every picture. Sarah I can not believe you are married. Isn't it the best?! Well I can't wait for your little tummy to start growing you will probably be the cutest pregnant girl ever. I love you :)
Beautiful pics of you two with the leaves. You are so pretty. I'm glad you got to get away. That looks so fun. :D
oh i love it! you guys are so darling! isn't married life the greatest... sleepovers EVERY night! i'm glad you had a good time! love you
Your last name is HUNT now! Totally threw me off! I was like... whoa... who is this person commenting on my page? :) Looks like you guys had so much fun on your little vacay. YAY! And wouldn't you like to know who I'm voting for... ;)
i am so jealous, i wish i could go on my honeymoon again. i can't wait for your cute baby to come, you will be the cutest mommy
Post a Comment