10.23.2008

Boy or Girl?

On Monday we get to find out if the baby is a Zealand or an Isla (our names picked out for a boy and for a girl)? Care to take a guess??? For whoever that guesses right and is the first to answer I will name my first born after you. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ha thats a big fat joke. But I thought it would be fun for all of you to take a guess! I will be sure to let ya'll know on Monday! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm so excited!

5 comments:

Katie said...

I'm going with girl... yep, you're going to have a girl. I hope you post wedding/ house/ married life pictures really soon!!!

Penn and Kass said...

Sorry I couldn't make it to your wedding. We were in Disneyland. I hope to see pictures soon! I better get an invite to the baby shower though. I think it's a BOY!

Cedar, Chris & Annistyn said...

I think it's gonna be a boy for some reason! I love your names!

The Robinson's said...

i vote a BOY

Michelle @ Twig said...

I say it's a girl and you better name her after me!!!! Call us as soon as you know!