Zealand could poo through 4 diapers and mess his onesies, spit up on four more and wake up every half hour in the night and it would be all forgotten with his smile....love it. And he loves it when you get right up in his face and talk really loud! Basically be as annoying as possible and he eats it right up!
"you're the funniest lady in the whole world mom"! "I love you"!
"Okay mom I have had enough..." "Seriously though..."and all that smiling wore him right how...he smiled himself to sleep :)
I love getting babies to smile :) Isn't it funny that it's usually when you're loud and annoying? Maybe they're smarter than we think and they just like to see us make fools of ourselves haha
3 comments:
haha your commentary is the greatest! He is sooo sweet. We really need to get together soon so I can see him. (And you, of course. :))
Oh, and P.S. I LOVE those pillows!!!
I love getting babies to smile :) Isn't it funny that it's usually when you're loud and annoying? Maybe they're smarter than we think and they just like to see us make fools of ourselves haha
sarah he is so cute! i can't wait to see him next month he is getting so big already! adorable!
Post a Comment