12.09.2009

Blessed

To have an amazing sister who continually puts others before herself! (always, always looking out for her little sister) I love her!    

To be a wife to such a great man! I love him!

To be a mother to a beautiful, perfect, angel! I love this baby boy!

To be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

To know that I will be with my family after this life, for Eternity.

To have a healthy, capable, fully aware body.

To see and feel my prayers being answered.

To have a testimony of Tithing.

To have a Heavenly Father who is so aware of me!

Do you have those days where things just fall into place; things hoped and prayed for materialize?

My heart is full and I cannot express enough gratitude to The One who is responsible.


 


 


 


 

3 comments:

Monica said...

Ah, I love this post! Thanks for sharing! I agree wholeheartedly!

Jobi Niu said...

AWww, what a sweet post! YOu could NOT be cuter. I just love you.

Michelle @ Twig said...

Thank you for reminding us to count our many many blessings.