2.24.2010

A morning at the gym

This is how Z felt about his first day at The Little Gym

He wanted me to hold him , and would cry if I put him down. I couldn't understand because he loves to play with other kids and he is a wild man so I was thinking he was going to love running around on all the colorful mats and blocks. And it turns out he did....and it was sudden one second he was cry cry and the next he stopped crying, wanted down, and then he jetted off as fast as his little legs would take him.
Zealand loved these bars that led up into a little hole. He played basketball, smashed bubbles, danced, ran around like crazy, and ate up every second.
The only part his Mom didn't like was the music. Dan and I couldn't figure out why they played this crazy irish sounding music the whole time. But Zealand didn't seem to mind.

3 comments:

jayni & ben said...

i can not believe how old he is. Oh my gosh. I need to see him!!

Monica said...

He is so cute!

Leah said...

oh my gosh i love that song!... NOT. wow that is buggy music.. but super cutie tootie baby