5.06.2010

Birthday Celebrating the Z way!

8: am-wake up to a room full of balloons
8:30 am-dance to mickey mouse club house and shaun the sheep
9:am-Favorite breakfast of oatmeal pancakes and fresh strawberry syrup








10: am get dressed and head out for some fun in the sun

              

                           Then let the partying begin....




presents....



 AND MORE PRESENTS.....


a little play time with family























A BBQ-












THE BEST FOR LAST.....CAKE!                              FIRST BITE!
 
What a lovely day to celebrate Zealand's first year and to celebrate the day I birthed this amazing boy!  It has been a fun fun year learning, experiencing, and watching this sweet boy grow. We have shared so many wonderful experiences and he has definitely changed our lives forever in the best way they could be changed. He has helped us to grow. I love you dearly Zealand!

***the Z cake Dan and I made Zealand is indeed backwards. My only excuse is that I was in a hurry and oh so ill.   Zealand didn't even notice.

No comments: