
September brought two long awaited openings of Sunflower Market and Cafe Fresh!
Whole Foods Market is perfect, its heaven, its my true love. Unfortunately, Utah only recently gained a couple of Whole Foods. The old Wilds Oats is now Whole Foods. I have a problem with this...I don't like Wild Oats and when I walked into the "New Whole Foods old Wild Oats" Something was realized, they removed the Wild Oats sign and replaced it with the Whole Foods Market sign. Thats it. So I was bummed, especially because the closest one is a 30 minute drive. Then came along Sunflower Market. Thank the health food fairies!!!! I have been counting down the days until its opening! Lets name the endless list of positivos! #1 Its a Health Food store AND a regular grocery store. They sell everything food! #2 Its DIRT CHEAP! which is a huge plus for so many reasons! #3 Its in a great location. Walking distance from my house. Oh so convenient! #4 For a dollar you can purchase an eco-friendly sunflower market bag and then if you bring it everytime you shop you save 10%. Which saves you money (duh) and also saves the PLANET! hooray! Go see for yourself!
Okay now for Cafe Fresh. I may not have as many wonderful things to say about this place but I must say it is a step up from the cafe it replaced (Junkies)...if you are familiar. I have only ate there once so maybe its not fair but I had a Turkey Cranberry sandwich and it just wasn't that great. Dan had curry something and it wasn't his favorite either.
It might be that my stalking phone calls to Good Earth requesting the opening date of Cafe Fresh (which opened a month late) might have been in vain??? Cafe Fresh will soon have a second chance to please my taste buds...we shall see!
2 comments:
hey we went there last night! i hadn't heard of cafe fresh though....mmmmm
Hey Girl- I saw your blog through Heather's.. and I thought I should stop by to say hello! Congrats on you engagement! I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment