Friday was Christmas party #2(Girlfriends christmas party was #1 last week, held at Los Hermanos)! Held at the
Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City. We dressed in some snazzy threads and ate lots and lots and LOTS of delicious food+dessert! We also made it out with a movie night gift basket with lots of treats and a nights stay at the
Zermatt Resort+spending cash, a generous Christmas gift from my company! I love Christmas time!



This is my gorgeous sister Cassie and her husband Ben. I work with her so we get to do everything together!
2 comments:
Hey Sarah! I haven't talked to you for at least a few years but I just noticed you have a blog and thought I'd say hi. You look great! Have a Merry Christmas!
ha ha thanks Sarah! Ya he is so adorable. We are kinda bummed though. We got a half english and half french bulldog because as I am sure you are aware Full bred english are like $2,000!! Yikes, we couldn't afford that. Anyway when he was a baby he had the floppy ears, fat rolls and all... he looked more like an english. Now that he is getting a little older his ears went straight up like a rabit!! He looks more like a French. =( Oh well what can you do right? We still love the little stinker. One day I will have a full bred fatty english! ha ha You look great! Have a Merry Chirstmas!
Post a Comment