12.29.2008

Seth's 16th Birthday!

So Seth is one of my most favorite people in the whole world! And everyone that knows him knows why this would be! He is my nephew but more like a little brother to me since we have been so close for all his life!

I was happy that we were able to celebrate Seth on his big 1..6 Birthday! (december 23)I can not believe he is SIXTEEN! We went to P.F. Changs and to fat cats for some bowling to celebrate.


He is the most easy going, hilarious kids ever. He loves to snowboard, loves sour patch kids, mountain dew and playing wow.


I love him and I am so happy he is my nephew. Life would be boring without him!


Happy Birthday Seth! Birthday Boy!

6 comments:

Michelle @ Twig said...

Wow, check out those socks, and those legs!!!

Jobi Niu said...

I can't believe that is SETH!! WOW! HE's a lil' hottie! :) AND.. could you look CUTER pregnant?!? AHhh! I'm so jealous..

Carly Lynn Dent said...

SARAH!!! Your little belly! I love it! And seriously our brains are lame. We need to all get together! Especially since Nikki is back! Oh... She's in Cedar so maybe not :( Either way we need to plan something asap!

Monica said...

Yes Sarah this is Monica Lamb (Rock) :) I forget that my profile isn't available to people...sorry about that! Glad you found me anyway :) You look great!

Ann said...

No way he is 16!! He is such a cuttie :) I love your family.

Anonymous said...

Ya New Orleans was a blast! GO UTES! Sarah I honestly cant believe you are having a baby and still look as skinny and as good as ever. You are beautiful!