6.18.2009

Tyler the great!

This is a conversation I had with my 7 year old nephew Tyler:

Tyler was eating an ice cream bar that looked mighty delicious.

Me: "Tyler, where did you get that ice cream bar?"
Tyler: "In the freezer"
Me: "mmmmmmmm I better get me one"
Tyler: " I think you better not"
Me: "why not?"
Tyler: " Cuz it looks like you still have a baby in there" (points to my stomach)
Me: "WHAT???!!!"
Tyler: "yeah, your belly! its round. round like a baby's head"


guess its time to up my work outs a little bit or get Tyler's eyes checked.

4 comments:

Kristan said...

haha i love it, that is so funny!!! It is funniest because you are such a skinny butt and he said that! i love you and you look good! ;)

jayni & ben said...

I wish I could look like you and I haven't even had a baby. I think you are looking GOOOOOD!! The things kids say.. I love it!

Carly Lynn Dent said...

HAHAHAHA!!! I think he needs to get his eyes checked cuz you look mighty LITTLE to me!!! :)

Monica said...

I love the crazy things my nieces and nephews say haha I think the saddest thing a little kid ever said about me was "Why is that boy in here?" when I had short hair and was cleaning out the girls' locker room at Lehi Pool haha