This is my handsome nephew Seth. Isn't he a hottie? Anyway that is not the point. He has been trying all summer to find a job and can't seem to find anyone that is hiring. Do you know of someone that is hiring? A brother? a sister? a friend? a friend of a friend? a neighbor?
He is 16 going to be 17 in December . He is a hard worker and such a fun , easy going kid! Please if you know of anything leave a comment!
Thank you thank you!
P.s. he is also looking for a girlfriend...so if you know of any cute girls.............jayyyykayyyyyy not really!
4 comments:
He should apply at Texas Roadhouse....I think they're always looking for SA'a (Server assistants AKA bussers) and Dish people. Just a thought.
Tell him to come and apply at Stores Online in Orem! Make sure he puts me down on his application that I am a refferal for him! I think we are hiring for customer service reps!
Hope this helps :)
Hey there Chica okay so I am so glad that you love them that is such good news! My purchase will be worth it then!lol So yeah I am planning on getting a jogging stroller and would totally love to go with ya! Ooh and I am sure that I will need to loose some weight after.. Okay so way personal question but you are petite as well and I need to know but how much did you gain your whole pregnancy? I feel so fat already and still have 4 months left! I have been stalking your blog love all your cute post way cute! We are having a Girl silly have you not been on Facebook recently! You are so behind in all the great news! ha ha Yup it's a girl we are excited but kinda shocked..
Sarah! How are you!? You look incredible! Looks like you are enjoying mommy-hood! Zealand is beautiful! He is growing so fast!
Post a Comment