So one look at my pasty skin and you can tell we haven't been out much this summer, with a new baby, school, and work we are busy busy. There has been summer fun regardless. We have had several upon thousands of weddings to go to which are always lots of fun, lots of family get togethers, Birthdays (including yours truly) and lots of firsts and fun with our little Zealand boy.All summer vacations that had been planned were cancelled and instead for the baby's sake we had a
staycation... we took a few days off and hung out, I went rock climbing for my first time since before I was
prego it was pretty sad, I felt so weak but it was a good time with the hub, and we tried out the new Lindon pool which was pretty cool , we were rained out before we could try the surf/boogie boarding simulator thingy. Zealand enjoyed himself anyway....see below
Z boy eating rice cereal for the first time. As you can see most of it ended up on him.
My lovely Sister Cassie's Birthday
Zealand being over stimulated at Texas Roadhouse
Did you know we had a little girl?
I resisted the urge to dye my hair that I have worked so hard to grow out to its natural color and instead decided to bring the bangs back. Thanks Heath!
Zealand only likes to stand and whines if you sit him on his bum. He is so tall, 26 in long in the 80Th percentile for height
Z hanging out with Mom while I maintain my snow white skin.
Zealand at Kristan's Wedding!
All the girlies at Kristan's wedding! Congrats Kristan! luvvvvv you!
Hunt family !
Fourth of July Freedom Festival Parade!
My birthday! thanks for the cupcakes Michelley!
Fireworks Fourth of July at the Snyders!
2 comments:
sarah you are such a cute mom, and you look so good! zealand is getting so big, and i love your new bangs!
You and your husband are little hotties. And Z is too cute for words. I love him!!
Post a Comment