This is what goes on Fridays while I am at work and Daddy is watching Zealand. I was working away Friday when I got an email from Daddy with this picture. What a nice surprise to see this cute little face with a message for me!
haha that is such a beautiful little girl you have there! (Kidding!) ;)
And yes, we TOTALLY are related - I LOVE your VW Bus picture!!!
I don't know if they still have it or not, but the people that live across the street from Aunt Connie had a red and white VW Bus that was in PERFECT condition - I wanted it SO bad!!
2 comments:
So cute! hehe
haha that is such a beautiful little girl you have there! (Kidding!) ;)
And yes, we TOTALLY are related - I LOVE your VW Bus picture!!!
I don't know if they still have it or not, but the people that live across the street from Aunt Connie had a red and white VW Bus that was in PERFECT condition - I wanted it SO bad!!
Post a Comment