Zealand really is closer to a little rascally boy than toddler
All at once he decides that he no longer wants to scoot up and down the stairs on his belly but wants to full on walk one foot after another up and down. Which I can't help but just cringe watching, hoping he is not going to crash to the bottom and crack his head wide open. Its so hard not to whisk him up assuring he will not be hurt if I carry him, but its part of learning, so I cringe and he toddles up and down up and down.
He believes now that he should also sit at the table and not in his high chair so he sits in a booster chair at the table, he does great and I am proud.
He is already into the coloring on tables and walls , making art of my makeup and pouring whole boxes of cereal onto the floor.
He says: outside, shoes, fish, dad. The reason he learned shoes is because he knows that is what comes before going outside.
He just got top and bottom molars and chasing them in are his eye teeth. Which from what I can tell are the worst yet. Poor poor baby. poor mommy too since neither of us are getting much sleep lately.
Zealand would be completely content and happy living outside w/his trusty bucket and shovel, vitamins, and his beloved camel back children's water bottle. He is obsessed with his chewable vitamins and it usually is causing more of a problem for me than good since that is all he wants and stands with his arm erect pointed at the cupboard where the vitamins live and hyperventilates.
I believe he his destined for a life of outdoors and adventure. Hiking, swimming, lounging, going w/me on my runs, he loves it all.
He loves horses, all animals really and wants to feed them anything from his favorite snack cracker to his favorite toy car.
He is fearless and determined.
Good humored and care free.
He laughs with me until we both can't breathe.
He is my sweet rascally boy.
1 comment:
ok 1. your little boy is soo cute!
2. Its funny we both named our kids after islands, love his name, unique and it totally fits him!
3. I LOVED YOUR HAWAII POST! (THE LINK YOU GAVE ME)
4. I Lived on MAUI too!! When were you there? I feel the exact same way, ever since I left I cant stop thinking about it!! or talking about it!! I am guessing you lived in Lahaina just by reading your post? where did you work!? But I agree with you, wherever my hub and babe are I am so happy!
and last but not least, I think when we move back in a couple years we need to hang out (in the non-creepy way haha)
Post a Comment