10.06.2010
Inquiring
Well Zealand is going into nursery this Sunday! I can't fathom it. How my baby is going into NURSERY! NURSERY I SAY! Next thing you know it will be a Wednesday 18 years down the road and we will be sending him off into the MTC! (if our best efforts succeed)
I'm sure he is going to love it.
So it is also that time where we are starting to think about potty training. This being my first child I have no idea where to begin. That is where I call for your opinions, advice, books, methods; anything you've got that might point us in the right direction with this new adventure!!!!
Inquiry number 2
Genealogy? Family History? My family search? I am just dipping into this. My Dad's side since no one has done any family history on that side or Temple Work as far as I'm concerned. That whole side is Catholic and I think I might have bit off more than I can chew. I am drowning in papers and have no idea where to begin. So again…Advice? Anyone?
Thank you thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My advice on potty training? Good luck! haha jk. Get him a potty and have him sit on it before bath time to get his feet wet to the theory. Praise him LIKE CRAZY when he goes. If he handles that well, I'd take away diapers. You'll have a few days of lots of messes but it's worth it! Don't give up!
My good friend has 5 kids and she said after much experimentation, that you shouldn't bother trying to potty train til around 3. By then they have the language down and communicate with you better and understand much more, so the potty training goes really fast and is much easier.
Ok. Potty-training. I would not even think about it yet. But then again, I waited until Holland told me, "no more diapers." And we had instant success! She was so ready, and it was her idea.
Family history. Haven't a clue. Sorry dear.
How are you guys? Maybe we can see you and the other pair of Hunt's when we're in town for the holidays?
I would love a little visit with Mr. Zealand. He is a doll baby.
Nursery! What! How did our little boy get so big? Oh he'll love to play and run around! And family history, my grandma is mucho big time into it and so i'll ask her!
Post a Comment