1.27.2011
Giddy!
Today after story time at the library Zealand and I spontaneously drove over to UVU and picked up Dad for some lunch. We went to Jason's Deli. I was so giddy and when I get giddy I start cracking jokes and talking non-stop. I was giddy to be meeting Dan in the middle of the day when I usually wouldn't be seeing him until 8 or 9, I was giddy that the sun was shining, I was giddy to have the two people who I love and adore most with me and all of us sharing bites of this and that and mmmmmmmming and loving every second of it.
Those two boys are the only things that could make me giddier then a buffet/salad bar.
What is better than unlimited food at a set price?? Call me cheap, call me fat but I love it. 8 bucks and you can go back for 4ths, 5ths, and 10ths. If they knew how much I ate they might consider charging me twice that price. And to polish it all off with a FREE ice cream cone! {Sigh} I love you Jason… and your deli!
Needless to say…Dan and Zealand got an earful with tons of cheesy jokes. Giddy-up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How cute. And even cuter, Zealand's hair styling! Steve loves that classic comb. Graham already sports the same style, but his hair's still a little feathery. Anyway, I checked in a while ago and was DENIED access! So please, if you go private...do invite! HLFarnsworth@gmail.com I am so excited to hear some of your more successful recipes. I'm all about health, but also don't mind a cube of butter mixed in. So it will be nice to know what's working in the healthy world. I love all of your activities. Keep bringing forth good ideas. Also, I did a big blog purge as well. Since I went private, the comments have significantly dwindled...people thought they were safe;) so they got the boot! I get annoyed. I want it to be a two way street, you know? I don't want people just peeking into my life without being a real part of it, comment bratt? Probably. But thanks for your comments:) I always like.
I love this post for so many reasons...
I love how much you love food... :)
i just love it....i so remember you always being giddy...you are so funny and i remember wondering how you could always put away so much food but yet stay so skinny....what a cute family you have.....
Post a Comment