2.17.2011

The Incredible

Did you know I gave birth to an “incredible”?


Yep surely did.

Zealand has a super power. He puts his arm over his eyes and ~POOF~ he disappears.

He uses this special super human power to do all the things that he knows if he were in sight, would get in trouble for.

For instance picking his nose. (Where do kids get these things, ick, but as long as he is not eating it we’re good)

He will put his arm over his eyes and then with the other hand he slowly puts his finger up his nose, and thinks I cannot see a thing that is going on.

The other day I came out of the laundry room to find that he had gotten into the cupboard and was carrying an opened bag of cake mix with a measuring cup in the other hand. As soon as I stepped out of the laundry room up went his arm across his eyes. I decided to stay silent and see what happened. So with his arm across his eyes and cake mix and measuring cup in the other he slowly shuffled his way across the kitchen, running into a couple chairs hence the arm over the eyes, on his way to the closet. As soon as he got to the closet he quickly opened the door and slid in shutting the closet door behind him. He thought he was totally safe. He thought that I had not just watched him carry an entire bag of cake mix and a measuring cup into the closet. So I went up to the closet and said “Zealand I know what you have in there and I want you to come out right now” This for some reason sent Zealand into the giggle fits which went on for a couple more minutes. Much to my relief he came out with all the mix still in the bag and no mess on the floor.

He likes tooth paste. The other day when I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth he marched right in (with his arm over his eyes) marched right up to the drawer, grabbed the tooth paste popped open the cap and started eating it! You see? He truly believes he has super human powers of disappearing!

How lucky am I to be his Mama?

1 comment:

Monica said...

You are so lucky! He sounds like one adorable incredible :)