3.31.2011

I love family

I love family...especially mine.  It is the best thing to be your total self and be totally and 100 percent accepted. That is how my family is.

My cousin Ang and Aunt Trudy who live only 2 hours away I have not seen in about 6 years. I have not met my cousins husband or either of her girls (sad). They came up for a Jazz game (nice, they can come up for the stinky jazz but not for our pleasantly smelling awesomeness). 

So they, my mom and sis, my cousin Aimee and Zealand and I met up for some serious carb intake at the Olive Garden.  The best part was how Zealand thought Ang's husband Josh hung the moon. It was like they have always known each other and Zealand took his permanent seat for the night right on Josh's knee.  We laughed and chatted and mostly talked about how we already pretty much know everything about each others life...credits to Facebook! 
Afterwards we went to my Aunt Connie's house. The kids fought over the tech gadgets (ipads, iphones, and who knows what else) and we had cheese cake with this delicious lemon curd.  And Zealand found Great Uncle Glen and they played with this crazy marble game that my aunt found at a garage sale. Zealand played all night....and let me tell you this thing is LOUD!! I heard it all night in my head after we left! It was a great time and I love my family! Thank you guys for being so rad!
 We sure missed Lisa , Katie, and Gran!




This is the pillow pet my Aunt gave to Zealand. He has to take it everywhere and lately we can not leave the house without it wearing a "jack" (jacket). He is always looking out for his friends.

Notice the turtle sitting in it's very own high chair



No comments: