4.26.2011

Spring has Sprung!

The title of this post is a big joke. Since really it is still freezing outside and there is a chance of snow in the forecast every week! But we are so happy for the good sunshine days that come along!


 Then when its cold we do things like this....
 And pout a bit....



But Donald Duck can usually cheer us up or Milo & Otis.

Saturday we went on our first hike of the season with some friends. SNOW! Tons of snow. Z and I both wore sandals and the entire hike was up hill in snow. Dan was the smart one and luckily wore some sturdy shoes. A bit slip and slide but it was beautiful still. No pictures of any of our weekend adventures , I left the camera behind every time.  Just imagine it k?

2 comments:

Michelle @ Twig said...

Argh it's totally snowing here. Where is the sun so that we can go hiking with you too???

Monica said...

I can't believe you went hiking in snow in sandals! Hopefully your next hike is warmer :) bring on the sun and heat!