As long as I am living in Utah county I think it is pretty much safe to assume any new “friend” I make will either have:
A) dated my husband or Brother in law
B) Dated one of my exes
C) Is married to my ex
D) Is the best friend of my exes wife
E) Is the best friend of my husband’s ex
F) Married my best friends ex
G) All of the above (if that is possible)
The list goes on. I could go on forever about the weird bizarre connections I’m always running in to. Not that it really matters, because it doesn't in most cases. It just makes me laugh.
Big happy Happy Valley. Everyone knows everyone!
4 comments:
hahah this is so true and so funny!
oh and P.S. I cant believe that graham crackers and milk was your after school ritual! That was mine, I have never met anyone that loves graham crackers and milk, paul thinks im weird and all my friends thought I was way weird! Still to this day when I wake up from a nap I go straight for them! haha so cool. see we are meant to me friends. and our kids are meant to be friends.
Lol, I'll never get tired of talking about this with you!
What's even weirder. More weird. Is when you move 1,500 miles away and the first friend you make is the sister-in-law of your ex. Perdy small world.
Post a Comment