2nd post of the day…let's hear it….woot woot
Summer is wrapping up…
Our August is filled to the brim with summer activities.
Seemingly so from the looks of my deserted blog, blogging hasn't hit the to do list in quite some time
August weekend 1= camping
August weekend 2= zoo, bbq, and wedding
August weekend 3= Colorado
And all the days in between are filled with fruit picking, meal making with the harvest treats, dipping in the pool, and soaking up the last bits of sunshine.
I will be posting plenty of pictures to tell of those tales. Coming soon to this very barren blog.
I mentioned to Dan he better find a warm sunny place to relocate our family of three pronto. I can hardly bear the thoughts of cold winter months; running circles on a bland colored indoor track, having to tell little Z it's too cold to play outside, colds, and lifeless vegetation.
No comments:
Post a Comment